Your Friendly Southport Physio
Working together to improve your physical and mental wellbeing!
Our boutique Physio clinic is a world class rehabilitation facility located on Ferry Road, Southport.
At our Southport clinic, you’ll receive the same level of quality assessment and treatment as some of Australia’s best athletes.
Our physios and therapists are trained in the most up-to-date and effective techniques ensuring you receive optimal service that will give you faster results, making us a more affordable option as you’ll require less treatment sessions in the long term.
You’ll benefit from our Team-Based Treatment Approach where our therapists work together ensuring clients get the best possible care, with a thorough injury management plan including diagnosis, cause of injury and structured treatment plan so you’ll know what the problem is, what is necessary to fix the problem and how long it will take.
What we do:
- Sports Physio and Injury Rehab/Management
- Spinal Physio including chronic low back and neck pain
- Spinal and Peripheral Manipulation
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Strength and Conditioning Training
- Rehabilitation Program Design and Implementation in on-site Gym
- Treatment of Nerve Related pain, Headaches and TMJ Jaw pain
- Real Time Ultrasound
- Post-Surgical Rehab, working alongside Surgeons
- Work Cover and Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Workplace musculoskeletal screenings
- Medicare Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Programs
- Sports, Pregnancy and Remedial Massage Therapy
- Functional Nutrition for Athletes, Kids and Elderly
- Strength and Conditioning Assessment and Exercise planning
- Exercise Prescription
- Return to work exercise design and supervised implementation
- Pre and Post Surgery Strength and Conditioning
- Casual gym entry also available on request and following initial assessment
We focus on injury assessment, holistic treatment and management in the safest, quickest, clinical and evidence-based way, optimising performance and health to the best of our ability. Our Principal Physio Adam Imer is an Olympic athlete and as a result our patients get the benefit of a practitioner who truly understands the body and injury from both an athletic and professional perspective.
- Hicaps available on site (instant health fund rebates)
- Visa or Mastercard preferred
- Cash accepted
After Hours available by appointment.
Reception Hours Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
We are located on the south-bound side of Ferry Road with convenient parking right at the front of the clinic.If you are travelling from the south, do a U-turn at Cotlew Street, and we are about 400m down on the left. If travelling from the north, once you pass Cotlew Street, we are on the left just past Wells Street.
For those travelling by public transport, the closest bus stop is on Ferry Road near York Street, just 200m from our clinic.
Affiliate Clubs in the Southport Area
We provide Physio Services to a number of Sporting Organisations and Teams in our local area including Keebra Park SHS Rugby League, Surfers Paradise Rugby Union Club, TSS Rowing and Athletics and more.
PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW TO CONTACT US: