Our Resident Nutritionist Tatiana began her Nutrition and Dietetics degree in Brazil, before deciding to come to Australia in 2010 to complete her studies. She has a passion for Sports Nutrition, being a former national swimmer, and currently training in Triathlon on the Gold Coast.
In Brazil, Tatiana gained invaluable experience through directing and participating in a variety of nutrition-based projects and volunteer work which included educational seminars to young athletes and Sports Nutrition with elite swimming and soccer teams. Tatiana also works as a soccer coach for children aged 2-7 here on the Gold Coast, enabling her to promote healthy eating and exercise for a healthier life from a young age.
On the Gold Coast, Tatiana works regularly with Sports Nutrition for athletes participating in Triathlon, CrossFit, and Hockey. She works alongside physiotherapists, exercise physiologists,and other Health Professionals, and also enjoys working in Community Settings with clients who want to learn healthy eating habits and lifestyle choices.
Here at Ferry Rd Physio, Tatiana treats clients of all ages using her knowledge and background in Functional Medicine and Nutrition, Sports Nutrition, Nutrition Education, and Health Promotion. She can assist Ferry Rd Physio Clients of all ages in a number of ways, including:
- Increasing Sports Performance
- Weight Management
- Clean eating
- Chronic Disease Treatments
- General Body and Mind Function
A Consult with Tatiana at Ferry Rd Physio typically involves:
- Discussion of Client Goals and Concerns
- A Body Composition Analysis to gather instant feedback onthe client’s health and fitness
- A Comprehensive Health History
- A Diet Analysis
- Inclusive approach to finding health solution with the client.
- Formulation of food plans from the above information in accordance with the client driven goals and outcomes of the Nutritional Consult.